have a funny habit of making you feel
like you’re either on top of the world,
or under it. Beau Taplin || the hours between. (via exoticwild)
Naked embrace is such a beautiful thing
I love the feeling of her body as I cuddle her against me, and you know she’s a little colder than usual, so you hold her even tighter.
This is pure intimacy.
still floatinggg floating floating.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough. things to remember, -n.m. (via scottmcanswer)
i’m afraid of feeling happy, because i know it won’t last.